The well-being of our team members and customers is our highest priority. As such, we have been closely monitoring the dynamic nature of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, and are taking guidance from the FOOD STANDARD AGENCY and local health authorities.
In addition to meeting or exceeding all National and local health standards and guidelines, we have taken the following additional steps:
- Increasing the frequency and vigor of handwashing for all employees.
- Increasing the frequency and rigor of cleaning and sanitization of all surfaces with disinfectant cleaners.
- Delivery drivers are required to wash hands between each and every delivery, and will be supplied with hand sanitizer and phone sanitizing wipes.
- Each employee has been educated on the coronavirus prevention guidelines issued by the Government, and has been reminded of their duty to adhere to Central Governments
- Employee Reporting Guidelines.
Our team members have received detailed internal communications to assist them as they navigate the situation, in the workplace, and at home.
We remain vigilant in monitoring the status of the coronavirus situation, and we offer our deepest sympathies to those who may have already been affected. Rest assured — as circumstances continue to develop, the health and well-being of our customers, employees and communities will remain our highest priority.
We greatly appreciate your business and your loyalty. We look forward to welcome you back and serving you in our restaurant.
Gennaro Marzano & Sara Fernandes